Posts

Over 1.3 lakh fans queue online as tickets for Ye’s India concert go live

The anticipation for global hip-hop icon Ye’s first-ever concert in India reached record-breaking levels on Wednesday, as over 1.3 lakh fans queued online even before ticket sales officially opened. Tickets for the one-night-only concert, scheduled for March 29, 2026, at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, went live at 4 pm on District by Zomato. However, before the booking window opened, the virtual queue had already crossed the one-lakh mark — a first-of-its-kind surge for any concert ticket sale in India. According to organisers, the overwhelming response sets a new benchmark for single-artist live events in the country and reflects India’s rising prominence on the global touring circuit. Pre-registration numbers had earlier hovered around 2 lakh, signalling massive interest well ahead of the on-sale date. With Ye performing for just one night, demand has been at an all-time high among fans eager to witness the multi-Grammy-winning artist live. The concert is being organised by Whitefox In...

Bhushan Kumar, Vivek Agnihotri team up for film on Operation Sindoor

Producer Bhushan Kumar and filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri are set to collaborate on a new project based on Operation Sindoor, according to a source close to the development. The source confirmed, “Bhushan Kumar and Vivek Agnihotri have come together for their next film on ‘Operation Sindoor’. It will be produced under T-Series and I Am Buddha Production and the film will be directed by Vivek Agnihotri.” The film is said to draw inspiration from the codename of India’s targeted military strikes on terror sites in Pakistan and Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. According to the source, the narrative will be based on developments that followed the tragic massacre of innocent civilians — most of them tourists — in Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir. While the makers are yet to make an official announcement, further details about the cast, timeline, and production schedule remain under wraps. An official reveal is expected soon. Also Read: EXCLUSIVE: T-Series comes on board Kartik Aaryan-starrer Captai...

Salim Khan stable after minor brain procedure at Lilavati Hospital; doctor shares health update!

Veteran writer Salim Khan was admitted to Lilavati Hospital on Tuesday morning after being brought in by his family physician. Addressing the media outside the hospital on Wednesday afternoon, the attending doctor confirmed that a Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA) procedure was successfully performed earlier today, February 18, by a neurosurgeon. According to the doctor, Salim was first treated in the casualty ward upon arrival. During the initial examination, doctors administered medication and determined that he required intensive care monitoring. He was subsequently shifted to the ICU. The medical team noted that he was experiencing high blood pressure, which was promptly treated. As a precautionary measure, he was placed on a ventilator while further investigations were carried out. The doctor clarified that the ventilator support was purely preventive and not indicative of a critical condition.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Bollywood Hungama🎥 ...

Rajpal Yadav secures bail; lawyer says legal battle over 2010 film deal was “layered and confusing”

Actor Rajpal Yadav was granted bail on Monday in connection with an ongoing financial dispute linked to his 2010 production venture. Speaking to Mumbai Mirror shortly after the court’s decision, his lawyer Bhaskar Upadhyay said that obtaining relief was a challenging process. According to Upadhyay, the case traces back more than a decade and revolves around contractual arrangements tied to a film project produced by Yadav. Over the years, he explained, several agreements were executed, followed by a consent decree and additional legal proceedings, ultimately resulting in what he described as a complicated and multi-layered matter. Commenting on his client’s understanding of the situation, Upadhyay said, "He is not a lawyer; he doesn't understand technicalities. He is an actor, a family man. Whenever the court asked, he simply said, Whatever I owe, I will pay," he shared, adding, "He himself had a lot at stake in that project. It's not like he walked away unaffe...

Kritika Kamra, Gaurav Kapur to wrap work by early March ahead of wedding

Kritika Kamra and Gaurav Kapur are gearing up for a beautiful new chapter in their lives as they prepare to tie the knot this March. As the big day approaches, both actors are diligently wrapping up their professional commitments to fully immerse themselves in their wedding celebrations. Kritika, who recently began shooting for an independent genre film, has been committed to completing her schedule seamlessly. The project, which has been filmed in a start-to-finish schedule format, is expected to wrap by the first week of March. The actress has been balancing long shoot hours while simultaneously coordinating personal milestones, ensuring that she steps into her wedding phase with a clear calendar and a peaceful mind. Gaurav, on the other hand, has been juggling a packed schedule with his hosting commitments for the ongoing World Cup. Known for his sharp wit and effortless screen presence, he is looking forward to taking a well-deserved break from his professional engagements to ful...

Aamir Khan refutes reports of playing mediator in Farhan Akhtar-Ranveer Singh dispute

Nowadays, one wonders where stories claiming to be authentic versions of the truth come from. The latest brainwave in the Bolly-burlesque has to do with Aamir Khan mediating between Farhan Akhtar and Ranveer Singh in the ongoing dispute over Don 3. Confident reports, originating from one of the leading publications, claim Aamir is trying to “sort out” the mess between the two parties. But when this writer reached out to Aamir, he flatly denied any hand in the Ranveer-Farhan Akhtar dispute. And thus, one more baseless Bollywood headline bites the dust. Also Read: Aamir Khan plays peacemaker between Ranveer Singh and Farhan Akhtar’s production house from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/6KrCTjX

"Salim Khan saab's condition is serious", reveals a source

Salim Khan, 90, father of superstar Salman Khan, is admitted to the Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. It is unknown what the reason for the senior Khan’s hospitalization is. But Salman has dropped all his current commitments to be by his father’s side. While we pray for the patriarch’s recovery, the news report of his health is not encouraging. A close friend of Salman said, “Salim saab’s condition is serious. We are all concerned and hoping he would get back home the soonest.” A little while back, Salman’s friend reported, “Salim saab had breathing problems. Salman and the family immediately rushed him to the hospital. He is much better now.” Also Read: Salman Khan’s close associate receives threat email linked to Lawrence Bishnoi gang: Report from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/BVf2vSZ